Saturday, April 12, 2014

Analysis of the Self: Experiments in Meditation

I have been meditating for a few years now, and although I can't say it is a daily exercise, I have had my fair share of amazing experiences. Before I go into detail, it may be beneficial to read the following article:

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/mind-blowing-personal-experiment-shows-how-the-mind-affects-the-body/

I would do similar stuff like this, but more detailed and utilizing the entire body. The problem is the complicated experiments create very subjective conclusions. I didn't start tallying my progress since the more complex experiences started happening, and recently I have also stopped recording results because they have not really differed much.

What I can say is that if you ask, you shall eventually receive. This has become very evident, and I have reached a point of mastery where I can make my body receive some form of cosmic energy without even meditating (unless you were to call this a state of instant meditation). The energy has had different forms of manifestations, but I believe the stuff I can summon at will relates to the kundalini. However, my experience with kundalini was not my strongest experience altogether (although the reaction is so strong that it creates convulsions in the body).

The greatest experience was when I got energy to flow through all seven chakras simultaneously. Normally, the flow (which usually comes in waves) stops at some point, but in this case I received nonstop love, energy, light or whatever you want to call it. When it stops, the energy concentrates in one general area and may just move past the heart to enter the throat or the face, but then it dissipates. This was an earlier experience, when all of the energy I had received first entered through the root chakra. The energy I can summon up easily (possibly relating to the kundalini) comes in through the belly (and can make me feel bloated). The energy I will describe as God's love enters the heart center directly, and leaves what I will call an energetic imprint or stamp, which can last for over twelve hours. The sensation is a bit difficult to describe.

Creating an experience in meditation is easy, as you can force the experience by using your willpower. But this has possible negative effects. You may trigger something that is unhealthy if done many times. You won't reach a level of deep meditation or trance that is very useful for solving personal problems, gaining insight or contacting the Thought Adjuster. The influx of energy (that can feel quite amazing or interesting) can become the sole point of the meditation, in which case it loses value at the soul level.

The reasons for meditation, as well as the various methods, are quite personal. Meditation is a creation of past experience and a creator of new experience. At the very least, it is an important relaxation technique, but there truly are few limits to what our consciousness is capable of after several years of honing this practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment