Thursday, April 10, 2014

Blog Objective

The objective of this blog is simple: put everything I discover in one spot. Simply put, I share various realizations or revelations in different places and I need to keep them all together. That way I can easily direct others who would be interested in the information. I had a previous blog that went through many changes over the years, never gaining much traffic, nor serving much purpose. I'm starting fresh, and keeping an undivided focus.

Anyone who is interested in improving upon their spiritual life may find value in this blog, as it will involve the fruits of my own labor to create soul growth, but the goal is not to satiate readers. Here I will be unbound from the mental slavery of catering to a specific audience just for attention.

The blog will likely hold information about all of my personal projects, whether it be books, diagrams, theorems or the small Android app I've been working on.

Eventually, blog posts will likely be categorized in a way that specific updates are more easily found.

Since this blog is mainly used to list my ideas, it is likely that many will receive edits as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment