Saturday, April 19, 2014

Analysis of the Self: Problems with Energy Work

Just a passing thought. What would create more guilt? Being good at using energy, but not being able to receive much, or being good at receiving energy, but not being able to use it much? I feel like I belong to the latter category, and I also feel like I am not doing my part to do the most good. Most of the time in meditation, I simply experiment so that I can better understand what it is I receive, and the energy does not get used for a specific goal besides letting me feel it.

There is also the issue that I don't even know what this energy is capable of. I was attuned to a specific form of energy, and I believe I did temporarily heal my parents, but I would need to make it a daily practice to create a long-term effect, and that would keep me from doing other things in meditation. Am I able to create a system where I can gain the most knowledge while doing the most good? Is it worth my time to document the experiences of others? I have a lot of questions, which I'm not sure anyone I know of could answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment