Saturday, May 3, 2014

Logic Puzzles: A Certain Philosophy

I feel that many come to the understanding that we serve as a part of God, or that God is made up of everything. I am not quite of the same mind. Unfortunately, the idea that we are a part of God does not really hold in the world of black and white logic.

If we were God now, doing our own will would be the same as doing God's will, which simply isn't true. However, you could reason that after fusion with the Thought Adjuster, when our will is always the same as God's will, we may be labeled as a part of God (or the Supreme at least). But I am not sure that is entirely true either. I have yet to decide how unified we really are with God because I know I would need the aid of mota to really understand the full details. Until then, I cannot hold any definite stance on the issue.

What I question is the differing classifications of the human. If I call myself God, I feel like I am disrespecting the Father, even when a small part of the Father will eventually become a part of myself. I know what such a statement is attempting to describe, but on its own I feel it is almost immoral to state. Others may not understand why I feel this way, but I will stick with what I think is right. I generally stay away philosophies that can be twisted into something problematic, and I seem to be pretty good at seeing the negative side of positive things as they can be misused.

There may be a truth out there that is technically right, but if it can easily be misused or misconstrued, it may be best to leave it as an unknown. I know from experience that if people get the idea that they are (in a sense) God, when they barely know anything about God, it can lead to problematic (and even selfish) behavior. There are people who say they accept Jesus and then condemn others to hellfire. There are people who believe themselves to be spirit, but then insult others who do not understand their point of view. There are people who claim to do the will of God when they ostracize people of different faiths or sexual orientations.

Before our experiential role is explained, the Trinity must first be understood in order to foster a value system for the individual which is based on truth. Then when origin or destiny is discussed, people can integrate those values into their understanding. In other words, people should first learn about what the Father's will is before they attempt to pursue it, or they should learn about the Supreme before they learn of their role in constructing it. If these steps are not followed, people will attempt to glorify their own will or doings which are not actually in line with what is best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment